Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Taco Tuesday...

It's Tuesday night and I'm awaiting the arrival of husband so I can promptly escape to mani-pedi world in preparation for 20th reunion on Sat. night. It's been awhile since my last post. I'm tired, sluggish, wondering if there is a pill to take to give me energy and inspirado.... And really, I thought working out was supposed to GIVE you energy and all that.....

Lauren and I attended her first real official play on Friday night at the local high school. Evan is sitting up really well without support and I'm wondering where my little tiny larva baby went. He is delighted by the cat and loves touching the grass. Both kids have "summer colds" or allergies or whatever. All I know is that it's snot-fest 2009 in the house. Said husband "got a cold from the kids" in like 24 hours but my super human immune system remains intact.

How do you like the rambling? It's all I've got to give right now. Heading to my mom's house for 2 or more weeks and I cannot wait. The walls are closing in. My sister (one and only sib) is arriving on Friday with her husband and two delightful boys whom I only see once or twice a year. We will all be jam-packed into her small home and the kids will be over-taking much of the space and..........well, I cannot think of anything more delightful. Waking up in the morning with kids, chaos and coffee is splendid. As a stay-at-home mom, having lots of people around makes me very happy. (until I snap!! hahahah)

I am looking very much forward to seeing all my old Class of '89 peeps and drinking heavily this weekend knowing my life (the kids) are well taken care of and I'm not paying for a baby-sitter!!!!

The whole reunion topic deserves it's own post. As does "book one" in the Twilight series....OMG. Help me.

1 comment:

  1. I have not read the Twilight series....but everyone I know that has loves it. I've never been into vampire stories. Well, not until last year when someone told me to check out the HBO series called 'True Blood'. Oh my! What an awesome show. You need to check it out Tricia!!! It is awesome! They are several episodes into the 2nd season right now. I'm sure you can rent the 1st season via Netflix or at Blockbuster. It's worth a look...trust me on this one.

    ReplyDelete