Friday, August 28, 2009

Check this site out!

http://www.etsy.com/   I found this website while I was searching for a cool "mom" necklace.  The site is described as "a place to buy and sell all things handmade..."  Okay, I fell instantly in love.  I want to spend hours pouring over all these artists creations.  Well, really I want to become one of these artists.  So for my birthday I ordered myself this little gem from JLCreations.
This is the link to the necklace I purchased and you can check out all her other cool items.  The artist was even cool enough to exchange the 16" chain to an 18" for me with not so much as a hesitation.  Below is a picture of my necklace....albeit difficult to photograph the actual goodness.  You can get different stamps put on the smallest circle.  I chose a bird, but you can get a heart or a flower, etc. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Tricia! I'm so glad you like it! You are making me blush! I love making jewelry and it enables me to stay at home with my three little boys. Life is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I have loved the etsy website for a while now. As a crafter, I love to purchase from fellow crafters.

    ReplyDelete