Friday, March 26, 2010

Giraffes and chopsticks...

You gotta love being a kid.  An oversized giraffe made out of legos at LegoLand in Schaumburg made Evan schreeeeeech with delight before we even got up close!  And we weren't even going to LegoLand!  Just on our way to a near-by store.  That's Grandma Terry with the kids.  My beloved Mother and best Grams in the world!  We shopped and then headed to Big Bowl for lunch. 

My mom and I remembered fondly our martinis at the bar and appetizer sampler platters and no worries of the red head or the blondie boy.  But Lauren got to experience chopsticks so it was expanding her horizons, right?  No martinis this time but I guess these two peaches are much more worth it! 

I'm off to Sissy K's house for 10 days.  Wish me luck on the airplane with a 15 month old crazy boy!  : )  Enjoy the upcoming warm weather and we'll talk soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment