Tuesday, June 8, 2010

It's a Mom thing....

One of the things that we questioned while camping was how we could possibly get Evan to nap without being in a pack-n-play.  Well, it turns out he just ran around the tent like a crazy child until he literally passed out and we moved him to the "bed" (air mattress).  I'm not sure why, but when I peeked in the tent window to check on him I just started crying.  Look at his little shoulder blades and how big he is?  Now, while I don't wish for the infant stuff, I long to capture this little moment in time.  Not quite a baby anymore....a toddler who sometimes acts like he's 3.  I imagine him in his big-boy bed.  The crib is the last connection to "babyhood."  I also love how he's cuddled up with his sister's pink blankie and Strawberry Shortcake pillow!  Classic. 

2 comments:

  1. SO cute!!!! Glad camping and naping agreed with Evan! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! Nothing like fresh air to induce a good nap.

    ReplyDelete