Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Another good summer recipe...

Okay, enough with the Rachael Ray recipes....I know, but really, for as much as she bugs me, her recipes rock.  I do find myself adding or deleting here or there or changing them up a bit.  The burger is Rachael's and the broccoli salad is a tried and true old favorite.  Hope you enjoy!  : )  We didn't even eat the burgers with a bun or add cheese to the top.  I added the blue cheese crumbles to the meat mixture.  Our grill was out of gas so my plan to do the burgers on the grill got sidelined to the pan on the stove.  They still tasted great but I like to keep burger splatters outside!  (that and bacon...no matter how careful you are it still splatters and stinks up the joint and I have a super power vent)


Celery, carrot, garlic and onion sautee....
I used green onions
Add the sautee to the ground turkey
I always use RRay's "scoring technique" of
the meat for equal size patties!
lovely patties!
Frank's Red Hot Sauce
I can't resist (sorry people)
"I put that *hit on everything!"
Dip cooked burger back in butter and hot sauce!

Broccoli, red onion, golden raisins, BACON
and a lovely vinegar/sugar/mayo sauce....
Please note the old-school Tupperware bowl...LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment