Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Out of the recipe box....(or "Ode to Gwen!")


I guess we have a theme going here friends!  "Outta the box" and what have you.....I made these recipes on Friday night with several glasses of wine.  They are simple but for some reason it all seemed like too much work for me on a Friday night. 

Now, I will admit that I have made recipes like this before so the outta the box part is for YOU my dear reader!  Give it a try.....if you can't handle the ground lamb part.....just use ground beef, chicken or turkey.  Compliments of Rachael Ray I found these recipes.  Bengt LOVED them.....great Indian flavors.  And you know.....like RRay always says....."you can travel to India tonight" minus the exhausting plane ride...(and all that other irritating stuff she likes to say.)




AND I just realized I probably deleted the photos I took of the food!  So.........you'll just have to trust me that the recipes were delish!  : )  My friend Gwen and her family just moved to New Dehli, India so this one's for my girl G! 

2 comments:

  1. I might just try this minus the ground lamb...

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3SjCuSkaNs

    ReplyDelete