Thursday, August 26, 2010

It's getting ridiculous now....

Okay, where the hell have I been?  I KNOW.  It's just getting to the point where I just need to POST. SOMETHING. ANYTHING.  Come on already!  Just to let you know I'm still alive and well!  Here I am on my 39th birthday (8.18.10) on a lovely little boat cruise in Chicago.  It's confirmed that I NEVER get sick of the Chicago skyline.
Also, I did this really cool thing called a 1/2 Marathon!  Again...."I know...I know!"  hahahahah  It was a great accomplishment with my sister and gal pals.  It's kinda neat when you push yourself beyond your known limits or comfort zones.....turns out YOU can really do some crazy stuff!!!  (I mean, I know all this but doing it again after all these years makes it even better!)
Congrats to Sissy K (Tracy) Me and Bobbi G....Really, we are just showing the little ones what is possible!  ANYTHING!  : )
Sissy K and the family drove out from New Jersey and we spent a glorious week together laughing, eating, drinking, shopping, playing Scrabble, swimming at the hotel pool, meeting up with old friends, and basically just soldifying the love and friendship between two sisters. 
Four Little Rascals all in a row....
Evan, Liam, Lauren, Declan
Lake Geneva, WI

The End.
July and August have been fantastic!  I've been out of touch but I've been doing so much stuff and documenting it all so I can come back to the blog and share the love with all of you!  : )  I've tried a bunch of recipes from thepioneerwoman.com and I'm off to Door County next week for our annual Labor Day Evanson House rental in Ephraim, WI.  LOVE!  This summer has been incredible.  Hope your back-to-schools and summers have been to!  Lauren starts pre-school in Sept. for THREE  (count 'em...ONE. TWO. THREE) FULL Days!  Amen.

1 comment:

  1. I thought of you many times around your bday....sorry I missed it. Somehow moving got in the way....I know, I know...."drop the excuses G." Anyway, Happy Happy Birthday. Love you

    ReplyDelete