Thursday, September 30, 2010

Lauren's self-portraits...

Lauren recently inherited my old camera.  A little HP Photosmart $100 camera that Bengt purchased before one of his trips to India instead of lugging the big expensive Canon.  I used this camera like crazy!  It's super simple and pocket-size.  I loved it.  But I have been forcing myself to advance to the "real" camera.  So she has been a budding photographer!  Some of her photos are hilarious, some are awful and some really impress me.  (I think she watches what I do because so many of her photos look like mine!) 
 I am just giving you a sample of her self-portraits here....
 This is my favorite one!
 Rock star!
For Christmas I got her one of those kid cameras that you can basically throw down the stairs and they will survive.  Since she had already been using this camera of mine, she thought the kid camera was a joke.  (and I have to agree)  It has a tiny screen, the batteries wear out in a second and its hard to see the video mode vs. photo mode.  Save your money parents!  Just get a real one that is inexpensive and easy to use.





Pretty cool hey?  Do you ever think about how influential things are in your child's life?  Like we hand her this camera at 4 1/2 years old and she becomes a famous photographer in 25 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment