Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tuesday Thoughts...

Cana Island Lighthouse
Door County, WI

I have a bunch of stuff to do today.  One project includes painting.  I don't mind painting.  I do mind the prepping and taping you have to do before painting!  We have had an influx of furniture enter the house all of a sudden and we've been moving, changing, putting together, etc. which leads to crap all over and piles and "transition" areas of stuff until you can put it all back after the paint job, etc.  I don't work well in these conditions!  Throw in two kids.  Throw in an over-caffeinated mom and we've got some Tuesday fun for all!

So this is what my coffee mug says:

go for long walks,
indulge in hot baths,
question your assumptions,
be kind to yourself,
live for the moment,
loosen up,
scream,
curse the world,
count your blessings,
just let go,
just be.
(carol shields)

These mugs are from http://www.quotablecards.com/ and they are so cool.  So many to choose from.  I better eat some food so I don't get even more wigged out than usual. 

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I was painting today too; the kitchen. I hate cutting in, painting edges. No amount of taping can keep me from making a mess. We plan to Update Erin's room in the next month but I have to get this room done first.
    Do you have music you play to keep you moving and motivated while you work.
    Today I went country, Shania Twain and the Dixie Chicks. Felt the Girl Power.

    ReplyDelete