Monday, October 18, 2010

Just to get back in the game....

Hello friends!  I have been in yet another blogger slump and now, NOW, NOW, now when I am ready to get back in the game I realize that blogspot has changed the way you can upload photos to the blog.  Grrrrrrrrr.  Not happy!  So, I've just popped in to say I'm still alive and I'm kind of obsessed with posting a photo WITH some writing.  Now, I've got to figure out a way around this photo thing.  I've also really enjoyed documenting something I'm doing by a series of several photos. 



I've discussed these bars before and if you haven't made them........you will love them!  salted-toffee-chocolate-graham-cracker-squares  I've made them two times....both times for Girl's Weekend Get-a-way and they have not failed!  Super easy........graham crackers, almonds, toffee chips, chocolate chips and sea salt!  The drizzle is butter and sugar.

Also, I beg you to read this fabulous post from one of my favorite blogs Pink of Perfection entitled "There is Enough...."  Super inspiring!
Also, check out Surrender Dorothy blog about changing the conversation about beauty.  Fantastic!

What has been inspiring you lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment