Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Laundry Room Update....

I may have had some sort of a break-through on uploading photos!  So here is a mother-load of them!  It may not last.........it still takes forever but I'm delighted....
 The little darlings....whom all things are ultimately done for.....it's exhausting sometimes!
 The finished product of "The Great Scrabble Board" craft project!
 A snapshot from the inside of laundry room looking at the new area....
 The top of the unit....
 Bench....as you can see that creme colored bench seat won't last long with kids!
 New indoor/outdoor fabric remnant ($8) with fancy cording ($15)
 It's gonna look great!
 Vintage "Crush" thermometer and Niagara Falls spoon rest from my parents Honeymoon!  LOVE! 
My sister's old Holly Hobbie lunch box and milk jug from my Grandmother.....
 My Grandmother's vintage fan and a vintage Kodak "camcorder"....
 Vintage Child Craft books and a wooden stock car Bengt made with his Dad for a Boy Scout competition...Evan received "The Dangerous Book for Boys" when he was born...
 I made this oil painting of a sad piper when I was a kid for my mom (who loved sandpipers) and I recently got it back from her and used my drift wood collection to cover the frame....
 Another look at the Scrabble board...with a .25 cent wooden "A" placed above!

 My mother-in-law's vintage tennis racket placed above the door....
 My Grandmother's vintage Red Dot potato chip tin, vintage spice rack and Father-in-Law's baby scale....misc. copper items from a thrift shop in Jonkoping, Sweden and wood carvings made by Bengt's Grandfather....(This is all above the cupboards hanging above washer and dryer)  Lauren got the wooden clown stacking toy as a gift when she was born...
 My Dad's "Old Pal" bait tin, vintage bread box from my Father-in-Law and a piggy bank Evan got when he was born.....a vintage bourbon bottle from an auction and a copper pot from Sweden....
 "Faux" vintage sign.....we are a family that loves mint chocolate chip ice cream....
Retro style curtain to complete the look!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment