Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Sign of Good Girls Weekend....

Wine (red and white), Coors Light, Starbucks, Alka Seltzer, Iced Tea, Corona.....Yep.  I'd say it was a success!!!  Thank you Lake Geneva! 
And, if you happen to be in LG, check out the public walk around the lake front.  Carolyn Gable has a mansion called "Expect a Miracle" mansion and painted fence filled with lovely inspirational sayings and a bell to ring "for a miracle" and a guest book to sign.  Check out:  The Miracle Path.  If I could upload more than one stinkin' photo I could show you more!  

Any of my fellow blog spotters, are you having issues and what are you doing to get around it???

2 comments:

  1. I'm still uploading multiple photos here....maybe the change just hasn't gotten to me yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I enjoy your photo/blog post combo. Hope you can work it out.

    ReplyDelete