Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New Glasses...

For those of you glass wearing folk out there, I highly recommend Walmart Optical.  I won't even begin to tell you the amount of money I spent on two pairs of frames and lenses last year.  (Yes, because I bought them straight up from the eye doctor's optical boutique....however, the warranty covered absolutely everything!  Even too many scratches on the lenses.  Yet, hmmmm, I never got new lenses and imagine that.....warranty expired!)  She outgrew the frames and I had the mom-smarts to check out different optical places as the least expensive frames they carried were $119.  Not so good.  

So the above beauties were a grand slam total of $56 and that included the extra fancy non-glare, blah, blah lenses!  The frames were $10.  YES!  Can you believe it?  They also had great looking adult frames for $18!  In this day and age I am thankful this exists for people!  As Lauren told my Mom once, "Grandma, you know Walmart has unbeatable prices."  Well they certainly do!  

No comments:

Post a Comment