Thursday, March 24, 2011

A note from a friend....


I wanted to share a note I received from one of my BFF's Mom:

Hi Tricia,
I thought of you today.
I know you are a writer and I truly think you have a gift for it after reading your blog.
A friend and I exchange book. Today she gave me The Lost Hours by Karen White.
I have not yet read it but she has quote on the back that reminded me of you and i think it is very true--

"Every woman should have a daughter to tell her stories to.Otherwise, the lessons learned are as useless as spare buttons from a discarded shirt. And all that is left is a fading name and the shape of a nose or the color of hair. The men who write the history books will tell you the stories of battles and conquests.  But the women will tell you the stories of people's hearts".

Love Pat

What I aim to write on this blog are the stories from my heart.  Thank you for reading.  We all have stories to tell.  They connect us to the past and help guide us to the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment