Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Ode to Kelly B....

TOP THE TATER!
If you have never tried it, please do.  Or maybe not.  It's guaranteed to add a few pounds.  My BF Kelly introduced me to this devilishly delish sour cream a few years back but it was not available in my area.  Well, lookie lookie cookie cookie!  Walmart carries it now.  I'm not sure if this is a good thing.  I could eat it by the spoonfuls and it's the perfect chip dip.  You can even find Top the Tater on Facebook!

Trout Lake summer vacation is 6 week away and let me tell you friends, it cannot come soon enough.  This stinkin' rain constantly, my broken back light on the lap top (the back light replacement was broken when I took it out of the package..........grrrrrrr) all my previously downloaded photos being stuck on that laptop, this big 'ol computer that is slow as hell.......I gave up on downloading Easter photos.  Is the Universe trying to teach me something here?  Obstacles?  pushing through them.....blogging even when it's not "convenient"????

Somebody needs a glass of wine vs. this whining! 

This was my Easter Chandon champagne.....I just pour into a regular wine glass so I don't have to keep refilling every 10 minutes!  My best girls understand that completely!

1 comment:

  1. I love top the tater but you can't get it in Texas or any other state except MN,WI, or parts of ND. What a shame.

    ReplyDelete