Sunday, May 1, 2011

Signs of Spring Part III...

The annual "renting of the rototiller!!!"....
Evan kept shoveling dirt and compost from one pile to the next!
Lauren used the big rake...
"Big Red" Rototiller....
We had enough compost from May '10 to now to cover all the garden!

The grand scheme of things for the garden...

We have some lovely heirloom tomato seeds in here that were gifted to us by my BF's father (Doc Craddock!)  And as she (Bern) said, "Those are gonna be some sweet tomatoes!"

Love to see the crazy growth!

The "Master List" in Bengt's handwriting.....
How he understands what is what in here is beyond me!

Welcome Spring!

1 comment:

  1. My mouth is watering for those tomatoes... especially since I opened my "new" box of tomatoes from Trader Joe's and they are mushy and gross!

    ReplyDelete