Tuesday, September 6, 2011

How we "Labored" away the day....

 Pancakes for breakfast....
 Very good helpers....
 I look cute, but Mom's gotta flip these!
 Flying a kite at Pleasant Valley Forest Preserve....
 Lauren is getting good!
 "Free" stuff is the BEST stuff to do with your family!
We also had a picnic, took a hike, picked veggies at a local farm, and went to an apple orchard.
Needless to say, mom and dad were exhausted by day's end!
 Evan was "shadow chasing" the kite....
 I was hanging out, enjoying the simple life!
(checking out my nails again!! ahhaha)
 Now my arm is down!  Bengt was trying to get the kids behind me!
 Evan contemplating a bug in the grass....
 I took a turn at the kite....
Peace Out!
Hope your holiday was terrific!
Now back to our regularly scheduled program today!

No comments:

Post a Comment