Saturday, October 1, 2011

Blue Saturday.....


Well, there really isn't anything to be BLUE about today.  I just wanted to post the photos I took for my friend Nancy's blog photo assignment.  This is her blog and her photo assignment was "Blue."  Follow the link to find the new assignment and join the fun!  
 I was on a walk with Evan and found all these images in and around nature.  My new little camera is working out well!  I think this arrow was to indicate a gas line while some men were working on a yard
 Love the close up!
 Evan at the park!
 The inside of my stroller!
This one is my favorite.  I realized almost every piece of garbage I found was blue.  Everything is marketed with blue on it.  What's up with that?  I never would have realized this before.  
 Yes, these two water bottles were just perched alongside the walking path!
 Sign on an electrical box....
 Littered smoke pack.... (Parliaments I believe!)
 Your average random blue shard!
 Spray paint puddle at the playground table...
 And the rest of these are all from the playground....
 Puddle reflection....
 Playground equipment....

 Pools of blue....
 The slide with park benches in the background....


Happy Saturday!
The sun is shining and it's a brisk, beautiful day outside!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome awesome!!! I did love so so many of your photos! I'm guessing that the water bottles were strategically placed by some runners that didn't want to carry it with them for their whole run. My bro does that sometimes. Any-hoo, thank you for all of your pictures, comments, and support in my new hobbies!!! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete