Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Editing photos....

BEFORE...
AFTER!
Who knew photo editing was so easy and fun?  My friend Nancy's photo assignment was to edit a photo.  Check it out on her blog here.  I have to admit I was skeptical.  I was happy to take my camera with me everywhere and snap photos and simply download them.  However, Nancy suggested using an editing site called Picnik and now I may become addicted to photo editing!  It's a free site and some of the applications are considered "premium," which means they want you to upgrade (pay them) to use those.  There were plenty to use aside from these premium edits.  

When I took the above photo I knew it would be perfect to edit and add some Halloween creep!  I love it!  As Nancy told me, "Get outta your box girl!"  I couldn't have said it better myself!  Thanks Nancy : )

2 comments:

  1. O.M.G.

    I have no words for this except awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete