Thursday, November 3, 2011

For a Limited Time Only....

 GET IT WHILE IT LASTS!

"Pilgrim Joe's" (aka Trader Joe's) Pumpkin Ice Cream is insanely delicious!  I picked some up on a whim a few weeks ago and I instantly wanted to go back and buy up the lot!  It's creamy and delicious and the kids love it!  It is only sold "seasonally" (whatever that means!) at Trader Joe's so check it out!  You won't be disappointed.  I went so far as to take the Trader Joe's cinnamon and chocolate cat cookies (for people) and crunch them up and put them on top!  (Stop it right now!)


I can't lie....I'm kinda dreaming about this ice cream with whipped cream and pumpkin pie!  And I'm already planning to brine a bird for Thanksgiving. We go to hubs Aunt's house for Thanksgiving dinner so we aren't privy to any leftovers. We have gotten smarter over the years and roast our own bird each year. (DUH!)  Once you go brine you don't go back! This is the brine I have used many, many times. I need to stop thinking about food!  Goodnight.  

1 comment:

  1. I thank Jesus daily that the closest Trader Joe's is 2.5 hours away from me. :) This looks DELISH!

    ReplyDelete