Friday, November 4, 2011

Sand Sentiments.....




HAPPY FRIDAY FRIENDS!
I did these in Door County last month.  I'm thinking of printing and framing them.  
Below were some of the simple pleasures of our Door County trip.
 Coffee on the beach in the morning.....
 Smoked fish on a saltine cracker....
 Lunch:  red wine, smoked fish and white cheddar blueberry cheese
 Me and my shadow....Hubs and the kids in the water...
Vodka gimlet on the beach....
(My mom makes the best gimlet you will ever taste!)



Who would believe on the first weekend in October it would be warm enough for the kids to swim?  Now, that water was insanely cold but kids don't care!  These are the memories that we need to remember in the middle of January.

1 comment:

  1. Tricia, Is is so like you to send a gift out of nowhere! That picture you sent to me of "Life is for Living" written in the sand, is one of the coolest things that anyone has done.

    One of the great things about you is that you are such a giving person meaning: that time spent with you is like a great gift. A note from you is always something to look forward to, if you knew it was coming. I absolutely admire your way of celebrating life and the amazing way you make others feel when around that special "TK" vibe! I mean it! You really are the example of "Life is for Living!". Your most loyal friend Brendan Ryan.

    ReplyDelete