Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas at our house...

 Good bye Jasper.  I'll see your punk-ass next year.  
 I couldn't resist showing you how I really feel about you!
 Dino liked you too!
How juvenile am I that I set this scenario up while putting the kids presents out?
 A new addition to the tree this year!
 "The stockings were hung.....
 by the chimney with care, in hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there."

 These were the mutual gifts : )  (you know, like to share!)
 Lauren's Stash...
 Evan's Stash...
 The calm before the storm!
 Twister Dance Moves!
 Sissy helping Buddy out with this gifts...
 The aftermath!
Those tinker toys were scattered from one end of the house to the other!
 Lauren is helping clean up!
 A new basketball hoop for the basement until spring comes!
(and that will promptly be put outside!)

A sleigh centerpiece for Mom.
Good bye Christmas!  It's been exhausting.
It's been fun but I'll see you around.....same time next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment