Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Be My Valentine....

Dinner out LAST night instead of tonight....beat the rush and all....
Lauren is making her own pizza pie with help from Dad.
Evan showing us his root beer and standard fake smile!
Evan on the drive to school this morning: 
"I wanna go to school soooooo bad Mom.  
I wanna see my friends soooooo bad Mom."
 Evan after school:  a little iPad chill time.
Still wearing the red Converse high tops.
Be still by heart.
 Heart shaped pasta for the kids for dinner.
 A little sushi appetizer for the hubs.
 A bit of the bubbly.
Tulips for Mom
 Memories of Farmor.
 V-day present from Evan.
"I Love you a Bunch."
This is what he told me about my gift: 
(his best buddy at school is named Guy)
"Guy glued it for me."
 V-day present from Lauren.
It was a long strip of paper with her hand prints at both ends.
I'm a sucker for anything with the kids hands on it.
It automatically goes to the "keep" pile!
All we need is LOVE.
Happy Valentine's Day!
I love you all.
Thank you for your support!
Thank you for reading my blog!
xooxoxoxox
Love, Tricia

1 comment:

  1. Happy V-Day Momma! You received a lot of love! Very nice and you gave a lot too; heart shaped pasta puffs? Too cute! Looks like you had a wonderful day of love which you so richly deserve!!!!! Love the pic of Ez-E's legs and converse shoes! Just a great shot! You do have 'the eye' Hearts and flowers! BeBe

    ReplyDelete