Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Winter Love...

Evan demonstrates his mad scooter skillzzzz in the snow!

The weather these days is so crazy.  One day it's snowing, the next day you don't need a winter jacket.  I've barely worn a winter jacket this whole season.  I am not complaining.  It's weird though.  On the days it is frigid, I feel like, "what the hell?!"
Peek!
This was probably after he was outside for a whole 2.5 seconds and wanted to come back inside.  It typically takes longer to bundle the little beasts than the time they actually stay outside.  This is every mothers lament!
Winter love (for those who love winter!)  
We are headed to Stowe, VT the first week in March and I wonder if we will have enough snow to ski.  Not that I can't find many other fabulous things to do!  But there is that whole romance of a ski trip.  Then again, in that fantasy I see myself sipping a hot toddy in a ski lodge dressed in some fantastic outfit while I OBSERVE my family on the slopes!
In the blink of an eye I will have two rascals running in and out and asking for Popsicles and bubbles and "Can I have play date mom?"  And I can't think about summer vacation yet.
Evan is the love of my love and also the reason for any stress I have in my life.
But it's hard to not love him.
Motherhood is like that.
Yin and Yang baby.
What a roller coaster!
Today, a light jacket.
Tomorrow, a tank top(?)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment