Thursday, March 22, 2012

Kids posing with animals and what not.....

Cabot cheese!
First "posing with a cut-out animal" of the trip!
The beloved COW.
Old school General Store...

I heart Vermont....
or shall I say
I lovermont

Old gondola...
Grandma with her cool hat on...
(It was Kerstin's!  So really we have both grams representing!)
Yet another bear...
See those white bags?  
Candy was selected from big glass jars and metal scoops.
How can you resist that?
Oh, wow!  Another bear....
The kids would see any cut-out or animal and strike a pose!
"Mom, take my picture!"
Look, ma!  Another Bear!
With Nathan at Stowe Mountain Resort...

This time a ski dude...
I struck a pose!  : )

I MIGHT, just MIGHT be getting to the end of my trip photos!  Oh, wait!  The gondola ride up the mountain and our dinner at the lodge without kids and, and, and....

No comments:

Post a Comment