Friday, March 2, 2012

See ya next week!


I'm jaunting off to our first official family ski trip in Stowe, VT.  We will be livin' large and staying at the 2011 HGTV Dream House in Stowe.  Kind of unreal!  Can't wait to check it out!  I will take a million photos, drink lots of wine, soak my bones in the outdoor hot tub, lounge around in my mom's guest suite, (we get the "bunk house" with the kids.....still, it's awesome!!!) eat lots of amazing food and try not to kill myself on the slopes or pull a hammie while snow shoeing or cross country skiing.  The bottom line is this, while I would rather be taking a kid-free trip, I'm lucky to know the folks that won a ridiculous prize package! I'm glad to break free of the normal routine and getting off the beaten path.  I will report back in a week!  Love you all!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment