Monday, April 2, 2012

Gondolas and Mountains, oh my!

Okay folks, I am not lying to you when I tell you these are the LAST, I repeat LAST photos from Stowe!  Let's just get it over with and move on!  We took the gondola up to the top of the mountain.  It was called "Over Easy."  Cute right?!
Embarking on a journey to the top!
Oh look I'm in a photo!  
and we are off....
We made another stop mid-way up the mountain to get on the next gondola. This was a congested area where all the skiers "land" when they come down the mountain. I particularly liked this guy who just laid down.  He wasn't trying to play.  He just laid his arse right down!
Gift shop at the top!  
And more large stuffed animals to get photographed with!
Lest we not forget the WAFFLE CABIN.  This place was a stinkin' gold mine and GENIUS if you ask me.  The smell alone makes you want to buy twelve of them!  
Best waffle ever!  With or without chocolate drizzle!
Cliff House Restaurant...
Gorgeousness at every head rotation!
All I know is that if I had to ski down this mountain I may have just laid down and started to cry.  Seriously, the mere idea of skiing kinda freaks me out.  I have NO need for speed!  
Gondolas to the left....
Incredible ski....
Postcard perfect....
We were very glad we took the very pricey ride up to the top....
We must get a beer or something now!
Anna and Evan are amused by the waitress....
Oatmeal Stout...
Me and Sissy...
Anyone can love some snow capped trees and mountain views while inside, warm and drinking beer!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pics, miss T. I for one, am sad these are the last of the Stowe pics! Thank you for sharing your trip with us! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete