Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Phone Dump....

 After school snacks....

Two shadows and a poppy..
L & E xo
 OMG....Thin Addictives...Perfect name because they are soooo addictive!
It's a thin biscotti and don't even start because you can't stop!
Love this vintage book!
By Mildred Graves Ryan.......even her name is vintage!

This is for my BF Kelly.....
Bubba.  Ho-Chunk.
Enough said.
Vintage champagne bucket used as plant holder....(love!)
It is inscribed with Jack and Lorraine, May 8, 1954
I can't even stand the goodness!
Weeding the garden....
I'm very supportive, but you don't see me down there!
 I call them "serene and the happy singing drunk"!!!
 Evan was never more delighted than to have a hoe!
 He was completely into it.....
 The family that hoes together......
 stays together! (???!!!!!!)
This is the section of the garden that was self planted by the compost we added.....you can identify it by the haphazard way it is growing....
 And here is the perfectly placed seed row....
 A little wine and yellow flower bush....
 Indian Rosary....or a bracelet....whichever....
 Wooden bracelet given to me for my 40th b-day from my BF Kelly and the copper bracelet from Savers. ($5) Oh, it's so good!
Driving to wine club...thinking of all the times I commuted to the city for work....good memories....

 As my BF Nancy said, "Peekaboo!"
 Nothing like eating a slice of pizza on a Friday night while naked and watching TV.......
 Friday Family Movie Night.... (The Adventures of Tin Tin)
Bean bags for all!!!
Moved from bean bag up to the chair to cuddle with me....(getting sleepy!)
AND, he's OUT!

Have a great weekend friends!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, first....my 97 year old grandma is named Mildred! :) Second...I LOVE THOSE TWO FACES HANGING OUTSIDE! LOVE THEM!!!!

    ReplyDelete