Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Impromptu Photo Session....

Last Wednesday after Lauren's Spanish class the kids played on the playground a little bit longer and Lauren said, "Mom will you take a picture of me?"  How can I resist a red head who wants to pose for a photo?
So we all know what that means.....impromptu photo session!
I love how Lauren is looking over her glasses in this one!
There is a magnificent tree in the field near the church where Lauren attends Spanish.
Big huge old trees like this speak to my soul.
And she speaks to my soul too....
Love Dog 1 and Love Dog 2....
(Kinda like Thing 1 and Thing 2!!!)
Just the three of us while Dad visits Buddhist temples in Singapore....(Just a touch of sarcasm there!  You know I get to be a stay at home mom and all.....) For that I am thankful!  Hubs will be the first to tell you that International work travel is SO not glamorous! But I like to keep my travel fantasies intact.

Have a great Wednesday Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment