Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Mommy loves a freebie....

A few weeks ago East Coast Creative (formerly known as "Real Housewives of Bucks County" and "as seen" on Nate Berkus) had some lovely little steal deals.  I happened to take a look at them and couldn't pass them by.
FIRST DEAL:
A canvas from Canvas People...."Turn your photo into a canvas"
A "free" 8x10 canvas....
(But you had to pay $15 for S&H)
I still thought it was worth it.
I've always wanted one of these.
The edge of the canvas so you can get a better idea of the size....
I used this fave photo....
And it looks like this!
Now, I used an instagram photo which makes the image and color a little off. I happen to love it.  I thought this would be a good Father's Day present but I know my hubs and he will not like the color or image quality.  He's a purist when it comes to photography.  So I'll just keep it for me!

SECOND DEAL:
(books, calendars, cards, decor, journals, memory keepers, planners)
Free $15 to spend anyway you like!
Again, I love and appreciate good packaging....
And this was the little card inside....
I felt like saying "and to you too!"
I ordered a coil bound  journal....
So many to choose from!  It was hard to make a decision.
This little strap is on the side....
I has a frosted plastic cover...
Ah, to see my photos come to life!
I simply selected the photos and placed them in the spots, added a quote and my name and hit submit. I think I spend $11 total.  But I'm a journal junkie and think this is a great deal.
One of my all time favorite quotes from one of my favorite poets:
Tell me, what it is you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?
~Mary Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment