Friday, May 11, 2012

Two Birds in my Nest....

I ordered myself a little treat for 14 days of solo parenting (I can't really call it that as I've been with friends and my mom is here now, but it sounds much better!) and it arrived this week.  My favorite thing is to order something online and then forget I ordered it and get that super surprise when I open the mailbox.
Check out yet another awesome Etsy artist:  MelodyJoy1983  I found out about her from Enjoying the Small Things blog by Kelle Hampton.  Kelle features really cool stuff on her blog and thanks to her, my online purchases have increased rapidly!
I love good packaging.  And the little thank you note is a bonus.
Her business cards are cool....

 There is my necklace!
 The little touches make the packaging extra special....
Two birds in my nest!
Lauren & Evan xo
Happy Mother's Day to me!
Have a fabulous weekend friends!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh I love it! PRETTY! Happy Mothers Day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got one as a mama's day gift to myself and I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete