Saturday, January 19, 2013

Thankful For....

Hair color in early January....
A quilt given to me by my dear friend Janet.  
Vintage fabrics mixed new fabrics she picked out.  She commissioned this quilt for me on the day my mom died.  It's a treasure.  It's currently on Lauren's bed.  This is officially a family heirloom!  My mom received a "cancer care quilt" during her treatment and this reminds me of how much a quilt can do for one's soul!  It screams "come, sit down or take a cat nap."
Tory Burch flats....
(gifted to me from my sissy)
Snuggling on a Saturday in bed with my girl...
Stuffed animal tea party....
And setting up for a play date tea party in her bedroom....
(complete with PB&J finger sandwiches from Mom)
Hubs company Holiday party....
My Grandmother's vintage coat, Mom's earrings and some red lipstick.  Classic goodness.
Motivating and acknowledging....
LL Bean canvas bags.........adore.
That was officially the last of the holiday parties.  
Whew!

1 comment:

  1. I love the hair color Tricia. Your new quilt is beautiful, I love the old-fashioned patchwork design. Your blogs are great, you are a wonderful Mom! Love always, Anne

    ReplyDelete