Thursday, June 12, 2014

Famous Lemon Bars...

Tomorrow an essay I wrote called "Anatomy of a Lemon Bar" will be featured on Mamalode. It's a huge deal for me in terms of being "published" like for real but an even bigger deal that my mom's lemon bar recipe will be featured as well. It's like we wrote it together.
Waterbury, VT, March 2012

Please come visit me at Mamlode tomorrow and take a peek at the other wonderful writers and the words that heal us all.  It is in telling our stories that we connect to one another.  It is one of the greatest gifts of our lives.  It's so simple.  Our stores and our words connect us to complete strangers.  

It is no coincidence that I begin Week Eight of The Artist's Way tomorrow and the theme is "Recovering a Sense of Strength."  Every. Damn. Day.  Can't. stop. Won't. Stop.

Thank you for listening, reading and supporting me.
They are the highest acts of love and accept them with joyful gratitude.
xoxo
Love,
Tricia

1 comment: